Beadworks out of Words

You will find here an eclectic mix of personally styled bead accessories-- everything handmade, boho-inspired and earth-charmed. Take time to browse our Beadbook, hoping you'll find something special to keep and pick for your dear ones.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Friendship Bookmarks

**SOLD**

It's just so hard to outgrow this fascination for friendship bracelets. Though I don't get to wear one  now (or in multiple layers) as I used to when I was in school, they still count as one of my treasured keepsakes. And to reminisce about those good old school days seasoned with beautiful friendships, I thought of keeping such memories in a book.
And so came my Friendship Bookmarks...


These uniquely crafted bookmarks are threaded with the most sentimental and interesting pieces...some blissful, some nostalgic but all evoking feelings of reconnecting to a past worth celebrating through a good read.

White Leaf


Feather Chic (yellow feather **SOLD**)





Portrait



Flower Power


Black Leaf



Passions

Scorpio **SOLD**

Peacock
Spin **SOLD**

Tribal

Wild Leaves **SOLD**

Wooden Slip **SOLD**

Product Code: FB (indicate product name) Material: Friendship Bracelets,  Different Beads & Charms  Price: P80 **SOLD** 



ORDER NOW

3 comments:

  1. beautiful...! am having my giveaway soon. You could join in as a sponsor if you like! Just let me know. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aiz. Yes I'll be thrilled to join. Just let me know how it goes. Have a great day too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ur style n love ur blog. following you (:
    Follow ma blogif u like it. http://memypendown.blogspot.in/
    much love.x

    ReplyDelete